Wednesday, July 8, 2009

7/8 Thanks to...

Thanks, everyone, for your nice words and replies on the post, Facebook group, and my personal Facebook note (I linked blogger there so yep~)

Also specifically thanks to Susi on the blog comment =]
I also was reminded that a lot of people first heard my singing and, for a while, didn't know what I looked like ^_^ But they stated to have loved my singing anyway =]

My current Myspace account actually was created in...10th grade T_T It actually was an account where I'd post my "anonymous" acoustic guitar recordings up (songs that I wrote/composed, as you may~). I only stated that I was from my certain high school and such, no name...no picture...no links. A lot of people were interested and soon it spread among my friends. I only told 5 people who helped me out and keep the information on the low.

So from all of this, I really did know and find out more about how people can judge a person on things that shouldn't even matter to what is important. I've been there before; it's just that I was simply lucky and people loved what I was doing. I wanted honest opinion about JUST the music based on what the listeners can hear and receive instead of just complimenting because I was their friend~ "Alan" was just a completely different person (although a lot did get suspicious that it was me XD that's what the 5 people were keeping down =o)

If you looked far back enough in the comments or updates on that Myspace page, you can see parts where people asked "Who is this???" and were just really curious ^_^ But I already revealed myself at a talent show in my Senior year(?) of high school~ =]

Now it's a completely different direction I'm taking in music, but those who were truly friends still support me, then others can also enjoy what I put out ^_^ It's just a matter of taste, afterall. I think everyone can find something they can like in the things I create~ acoustic music, band music, or just k-pop/j-pop singing XD (I always thought that I had a large range of music interests anyway) Anyone can look through my iPod and find SOMEthing they love ^_^ I can almost guarantee that~ Even my grandparents can, so ya know- lol

<3 Alan

3 comments:

  1. when you've become famous in SM and asia, you've to give a performance in Holland ='D,, yes in that rainy country XD !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee, it's like you're leading a secret lifestyle... Like some superhero. :P But I understand what you mean; it must've been quite a path, huh? You've come so far, and there's much that lies ahead! <3 :3

    -JennL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you're welcome^_^

    That's really cool that you had an account in which no one knew it was. I've always thought about doing that, but never had anything to try it with.

    It seems like a really smart idea. To be able to see what people really think, that's something special.

    Aish, it's so difficult to type. My fingers are killing me(sewing needles are not my friends).

    ReplyDelete