Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello & Introduction

Hi there =] Welcome to my blogger/blogspot/whatever else it is called o.O

I made this account a while ago but am finally updating it because it's SUMMER now for meee!! X] yayyy~!!!

So in case you have absolutely NO idea who I am or why you're here, I'll just give you some information about me:

Name: Alan Nguyen
Nickname: Jaewon (재원)
Alias (most well-known as): cityincolors
Birthday: May 26,1990
Present age: 18
Languages: Vietnamese (native), English (fluent), Spanish (intermediate), Japanese (learning), Korean (learning)
Place of origin: Saigon, Vietnam
Arrival to the USA: 2000
Current Location: Home- Southern California; College-Northern California
Instruments: Guitar/Bass, Piano/Organ, Drums

Influences: DBSK, Super Junior, Na Yoon Kwon, Sung Shi Kyung, and many others.
Idols: Jaejoong (DBSK) and Hankyung (Suju)

I love music, especially singing ^_^ I've been into K-pop music for just a bit more than a year and been singing it for about 8-9 months. I love to get my music out there for fans of artists like I am to listen to and share our interests.

There are supporters for me, as well =] They are called DREAMERS!!
I have several webpages to share and spread the word about my music. Please do check them out =]

====On this blog, I will be noting my daily (if not weekly) "adventures" and whatever comes my way =]
My friend, Julia, recommended starting one so I can record the things that may come up in the near future~
I hope that you'll be here to stay and keep up with my music as well!

Thank you~!
-Alan JW N.

My links & contacts:
Youtube - watch videos I made with my covers and songs (I mainly check here often)
Soundclick - download my songs for free (just requires registration but it's pretty quick! ^_^)
Facebook - join the "fanpage" and be updated along with hundreds of other Dreamers =]
Myspace - for classy Myspace users!
Twitter - follow me for random updates (don't worry I don't update about every single detail XD)
Forum - join my forum and share your dreams with others from various places in the world
Cyworld - my personal cyworld account
Soompi - my performer thread on Soompi.com

NOTE: If there is an account under my name (Alan JW N. or cityincolors) that is not linked from this page or from any of my other pages here, chances are they are not run by me and I might not be aware of them. Please do let me know if you do encounter these. There had been an incident where a Dreamer was contacted by someone who claimed to be me. I hope this doesn't continue to happen =o. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment