Friday, May 15, 2009

5/15 - Summer Starts

So after moving out of my dorm on wednesday, the 13th, (which took 12 hours T_T) I'm now currently staying at my relatives' house in town =]
Mom's found and placed an offer on a house in town too ^_^ She showed it to me yesterday and WOW it is NICE! =o...
We'll have to stay here for a couple of weeks though until we can move in after all the paperwork is done.
I can't wait!~ =p

So tonight I'll be going to an Epik High concert in SF with Julia and a couple of her friends! =o yayy it's gonna be a PARTY!!
Hope I'll be able to take pictures =]

Boy after finals, my skin had taken some hard hitting XD but now I'm figuring new things out and it's being saved ^_^ lalala~
I don't wanna look like an old man... haha~

Anyway I'm kinda hungry now (breakfast) so I'll come back and update if anything new comes up! =]

Tata~
-Alan

3 comments:

  1. You're so lucky that you're done with school already.
    You should post pictures of the house that your mom found! I'd like to see how nice it is.

    Have fun at the Epik High concert! I'm going to the New York one next week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUSTARTED IT!!! Talk about epik high and how stupid I was today HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristy~ Hahah yeah i guess i am lucky ^^ good luck with your tests =]
    and wahh you have a LOT coming your way!!! the concert was SO amazing. wahhh T_T

    Bubydub~ XD will dooo. wouldve helped if we had photos though. hmmm~!

    ReplyDelete