Thursday, June 4, 2009

6/3 - Birthday Dinner PK & TBC

Tonight (last night since it's 1:46 am now~) was absolutely awesome =] It was my birthday dinner with some close friends~ We ate at Taiko @7pm in Irvine, then had some Yogurtland treats afterwards ^_^ It was great fun hanging out with everyone the entire time and even after! Thanks so much for coming, you guys =]

Mom made me hot chocolate just now =o =o =o! My fav (during cold seasons...but now is fine since its night =p)
I'm in a happy mood so I'm not gonna rant and say much XD ~

Goodnight<3~

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Yogurtland is AFJSJFASKingly good. Dx I went recently as well, they have so many types of frozen yogurt (compared to Pinkberry, Red Mango, etc) it's amazing. Anyhow, I'm glad you had fun at your birthday dinner. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time with your friends. It's always great to be with friends.

    Awww hot chocolate...lucky. My mom never makes me any.

    I hope your happy mood lasts for a long while^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot chocolate T____T i need a cup of that now, I'm freezing. And lol, your happy mood has to last forever =), that makes you more attractive *blushes and runs away*

    ReplyDelete