Sunday, November 15, 2009

11/15 "Happy Birthday, mom <3"

So today, November 15th, is my mother's birthday~*
I decided to make/draw her a card along with an origami crane XD
I'm not very great with gift ideas most of the time, and knowing my mom, she'd probably say "save the money~" T_T
So I tend to end up making or drawing something. haha

Doing these things made me think about a lot, mainly about how happy I should be and how lucky I am.
I did a little digging in the library/office and found some old photo albums XD
I thought that I would share these photos of me (3-7 years old?) and mom with you sooner or later anyway~
So here they are!! XDDD :

ME & MOM:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~(^~^)~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There are always flowers in our photos for some reason.. lol~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was on her birthday when I was 7 =]


A few ROFL-worthy pictures of me X''D:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't mess XDD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hehe =]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lolll baby-Jaejoong haircut T~T

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wow my own DNW photo XD haha! *dies*~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wonder what led to this... hahaha T~T

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sulli had better watch out!! 'Cuz I have my own bear too! haha =X (wow this was a month+ before she was born T_T)

ALL of this reminded me so much of:

hehe "mama Jae" XDD <3333


... but I digress,~
SO I hope you had a fun time viewing these photos XD
Hope they make you smile somehow (yes/no?) T~T

Have a great day ^~^

- Alan / Jaewon

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW omg
    this was the best thing ever
    so sweet =)

    you were so cute as a child
    (you're still cute :P but... omg >.<)

    I love how you cuddle your teddy bear.

    Your mom is beautiful. Happy birthday to her =)

    Mei~

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'Dawwww~~~~ So cute!
    You were a very cute child...and still are XD teehee~
    Mama Jae haha~ Mama Jae is very handsome! XD
    your umma is yeppuda~!
    Happy Birthday to her! ^^
    -~Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mom! She's pretty.

    You're totally recognizable in the first photo, haha. My favorites are the ones of you driving the car and in the flower garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh.. ur mom's beautiful... i can see where u got the good looks from.. hhehehe..
    anyway Happy Birthday Alan's Mom! LOL

    i love old piccies.. so much memories.. im gonna go and dig up my pics as well! this is gonna be interesting XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OwO This made my day~

    You're so cute~ and your mom is beautiful. I like her smile. :D Happy Birthday to her~ :D

    You know... I used to have that haircut when I was young S: yet, I was a girl xD My bro also used to have the same so we were mistaken all the time :O

    Anyway. Just to say, that I like to look at old memories :D

    Thiteya

    ReplyDelete