Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9/1 - "Energetic!"

So today I woke up to two mail packages!!
One was from allkpop and one was from Apple
I was longggg expecting both and were dying to get them XDD

The Apple package was Snow Leopard that I got an up-to-date discount on since I just got my mac not too long ago ^_^

Inside the allkpop package was SUPPOSED to be the autographed BoA album that I was to receive for winning allkpop Idol last month~ They had tweeted a few days ago saying that there is also an "extra little something!" =o!

I had no idea what would be inside besides the BoA album and was seriously just going to be happy enough for that autographed CD XDDD

Turns out that there was an EXTRA CD inside and it turned out to be the SE7EN album !!! Autographed and all!!! T~T
I was like ")(@&#%)@(&#%" XDD like I won't go into detail but WOWW
Did not expect that ^_^

allkpop seriously laid out their cards here =p
Thanks so much, you guys!!

Here are some photos of the items =]



3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! BoA and Seven album and with their autograph on it O.O!! I'm so jealous now *_*

    You're so lucky to have won it~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so awesome! It's very cool of them to send two albums. I would say "You're so lucky!", but it's not that you were lucky. I think you honestly deserved to win the albums. I'm so happy for you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Energy! I'm in the library right now and when I read your post, I literally went "oh my gosh oh my gosh.." .. good thing nobody "shhh"-ed me -__-". but ! i'm very happy for you! 3 little gifts in one day, happy! =D.

    ReplyDelete